THE ABCs OF IML A BASIC COURSE
Presented by RBS Technologies, Inc.
May 8, 2014
DoubleTree Hotel & Conference Center
Skokie, IL 60077
Special discounted pricing for IMDA members!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
WHY IN-MOLD LABELING?
- The in-mold labeling (IML) process.
- How in-mold labeling differs from conventional blow molding, injection molding and labeling.
- The advantages and disadvantages of the in-mold labeling process and comparisons to other techniques.
- How IML for packaging differs from in-mold decoration (IMD) of durable products.
THE PRODUCTION OF IN-MOLD LABELS
- The converting and printing processes used to make in-mold labels.
- Heat seal labels and how they work.
- Heat seal requirements and function.
- Heat seal, paper base stock and film suppliers.
- Advantages of film vs. paper labels and the available film substrates.
THE IN-MOLD LABELING MARKET
- The major in-mold label converters, printers and end users.
- Current in-mold label market size and historical growth.
- Cost of film vs. paper labels.
- In-mold labeled consumer products.
- Getting started in IML.
- Overview of the European, Australian, Japanese and Chinese markets.
THE FUTURE OF IN-MOLD LABELING
- Future in-mold label market needs and industry trends.
- Challenges to in-mold labeling.
- and Much More!
Download the registration form.
The Discussion Guide book for the ABC's of IML is available for US$325 plus shipping.
For information contact RBS Technologies, Inc.
Tel. 480-473-0301 | Fax 480-473-0456 | E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org